In modern office environment, glass partition can improve the grade of office environment, and has practical and generous function. But if you want to expand it
Long service life, keep beautiful and bright appearance. Office partition production experts tell you the maintenance methods of glass partition that you should know
1. At ordinary times, don't hit the glass surface with force to avoid scratching the glass surface. When laying the tablecloth, put things on the glass furniture and place them carefully to avoid collision. This company reminds us that toughened all toughened safety glass must be used for glass partition and glass door. This is to ensure our safety when installing the glass partition and avoid any future safety risks when using the glass partition for a long time.
2. The daily cleaning of glass partition is similar to the maintenance of ordinary glass products. Wipe with a wet towel or newspaper. If you have stains, you can remove them by soaking them in beer or hot vinegar. In addition, you can also use the glass cleaner currently on the market to avoid the use of high acid and high alkaline solution cleaning. In winter, the surface of the glass is easy to frost, so you can use a cloth dipped in strong salt water or white wine to wipe, the effect is very good.
3. Once stained ground glass is dirty, use toothbrush to dip detergent and clean it according to the pattern. In addition, kerosene or chalk can also be dripped on the glass. The gypsum powder can be soaked in water, coated on the glass to dry, and then wiped with a clean cloth or cotton cloth to make the glass clean and bright.
4. The glass door with glass partition shall be placed in a relatively fixed place and shall not be moved back and forth at will. In order to place things stably, the heavy objects should be placed at the bottom of the glass furniture to prevent the furniture from tilting due to the unstable center of gravity. In addition, it is necessary to avoid dampness, keep away from the stove, and isolate from chemicals such as acid and alkali to prevent corrosion and deterioration.
5. Spray detergent with plastic film and wet cloth will also make the glass often stained with oil. First, spray detergent around the glass, and then soften the solidified oil with a preservative film. After ten minutes, tear off the film and wipe it with a damp cloth. If you want to keep the glass bright and clean, you must clean it often. If there are words on the glass, use an eraser and then a damp cloth. If there is paint on the glass, you can scrub the cotton with hot vinegar. Wipe the glass with a clean dry cloth dipped in alcohol to make it crystal clear.