In modern houses, many users begin to add many partitions in the room。 For example, the glass partition in the bathroom is more common。 In the living room, a glass partition is made to divide the space into two spaces as a whole, which will make the home more beautiful。 Don't take it as long as there is such a glass partition in a large room, in fact, there is a large partition in a large room and a small one The method of partition, no matter how it is used, will reflect a fashion atmosphere。 But how to make this kind of glass partition? Next, I will introduce the construction process and precautions of glass partition。
Glass partition is actually to use glass as partition wall in our life so that the space can be divided reasonably and the space can be regionalized better. Glass partition wall is fashionable, beautiful and bright, so many owners often use glass partition when decorating. Glass partition landscape can coordinate with each other, can make the whole room integrated, and can also have a fashion flavor. So what are the construction process of glass partition? What should be paid attention to during construction?
What is the construction process of glass partition?
1. Measurement and setting out: measure the setting out according to the size of the design drawing, and measure the elevation of the base course surface on the drawing, the axis of the glass wall, the upper and lower parts, and the position of the stainless steel groove of the closure.
2. Installation of the glass groove at the upper side of the lower part of the embedded iron parts: install the steel parts at the bottom of the groove according to the size of the design drawing, fix them with expansion bolts, and then install the steel glass groove at the upper part and the side. Straighten and fix. Install the bottom tape in the groove, and brush anti rust paint on non stainless steel parts;
3. Installation and positioning of glass block: all tempered flat glass shall be customized by special manufacturers and transported to the construction site. First, clean the glass slot and glass block, place the glass block in the installation slot with a glass installation machine or a shipping suction cup, level it and fix it with a plastic block after it is vertical, and then install and level the same glass wall, and start injecting glue when it is vertical;
4. Glue injection: first, clean the upper and lower parts, side stainless steel glass groove and the glue injection place of the glass joint, and then glue the glass and stainless steel plate surface on both sides of the glue injection with white tape, leaving the glue injection position. According to the national regulations, glue injection is required. The same joint is completely filled and scraped at one time without stop. (Note: a glue injection joint can only be injected when it is dry, never wet; B the glue injected into the upper and lower stainless steel tanks is structural silica gel, and the glue injected into the gap between glass blocks is transparent glass glue).
2、 What should we pay attention to in the construction of glass partition?
1。 We need to pay attention to the problems of wall thickness and style and color, because the glass partition wall is not a load-bearing wall, there is a little imagination space in the design。
2. The color of partition should be in harmony with the basic tone of interior decoration
3. The choice of materials is carefully selected and processed to achieve excellent image shaping and functional separation. Therefore, the final decoration effect of glass partition and the separation of functional areas are the first points of material selection.
4。 The glass partition can well divide the family room, because the transparency of the glass is good, and it will not make the space appear isolated and unfamiliar。 But many decoration owners are afraid that the glass will break and hurt their families。 In fact, this worry is a little superfluous。 Now most of the toughened glass with a strength of more than 8mm is used, which is strong enough to bear the impact of human body。 Even if it is broken, it will be in a state of granulation and will not hurt the family。
5. The living room and dining room are to be separated by glass. In addition, a glass door is to be installed. After the glass partition and glass door are finished, they will be 120 degrees. This is to leave a gap so as to avoid the two glasses not colliding with each other when opening the door. However, it will not affect the beauty.
6。 The glass partition separates the bedroom from the living room, giving us a spacious and fashionable visual space。 Glass has the function of amplification and separation, and also has the function of full perspective or semi perspective。 When used indoors, it can effectively relieve the heavy feeling of the space, make the house lighter and become one of the common elements of the compartment materials。
The above is about the relevant content of "process and installation precautions of glass partition"。 For more information, please click Jinan glass partition official website http://www。jnkdblgd。com